xSAM Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, October 26, 2009

ITALIAN COMPLAINT LETTER

The Italiano tourist wrote a complaint letter tothe Manager of a hotel in London. The letter read as follows:

Dear Signor Diretorre

Now I am tella you the story how I was treated at your
hotella. I am comma from Palermo as tourist to London and stay as a young man at your hotella. When I comma in my room I see
no shit in my bed.

How can I sleep with no shit in my bed? I calla down the Receptione and tell: " I wanna shit ".
They tella me " Go to the toillett ". I said " No, no. I wanna Shit in my bed ". They said " You betta not shit in your bed,you sonnawabitch ". What is sonnawabitch?!

I go down to ristorante for breakfast. I order bacon and eggs and Two pisses of toast. I getta only one piss of toast. I tella waitress and point to toast " I wanna piss ". She tella "Go to the toillett ". I say " No, no. I wanna piss on my plate ". She then say to me " You bloody fella better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch ". Second person who do not even know me and call me sonnawabitch!

What is sonnawabitch?

Later I go dinner into restorante. Spoon and knife is laid but no fock. I tella waitress " I wanna fock ", and she tella me " Sure everybody wanna fock". I tell her " No, No. You don't understand me. I wanna fockon The table".She then tell me " So you sonnawabitch, wanna fock on the table? Get your ass outa here! " So I go to the receptione and ask for bills.

I no wanna stay in your hotel no more. When I have pay the bills,
The porter say to me " Thank you and piss be withyou ". I say " Piss on you too, you sonnawabitch ".

I go back to Italy! I never more comma stay in your hotella, You sonnawabitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts with Thumbnails